Friday, May 16, 2008

Simplicity

This is me simply typing because I like the sensation of typing. I write because I like the feel of the nib of the pen against the paper. I enjoy seeing the words form on a blank sheet of paper, literally or virtually. Does this make me odd? I would like to think not. However, it does not make me a writer either. It simply means I have an odd sort of fascination for the act of writing. Whether this fascination stems from the belief that I can write or from the fear that I cannot, I do not yet know. I hope to discover the answer to this question, perhaps soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"To each his own",I say.All of us have our own pecularities,fascinations and predilections.It doesn't make us weird only uniquely charming.One can hardly imagine how droll the world would be if all of us were poured out of the same mould.
So click away,Esh and may it open up hitherto closed doors for you.
Angela.