Tuesday, May 13, 2008

White Collar Blues

I know, I'm massively overdue for a post on the site soon...but the truth of the matter is, I just can't seem to work up the enthusiasm for it. My current jobless situation is beginning to grate on my nerves. I've been telling myself that I've held out for so long and I should hold out for a little longer to finally land the job I want. Still, that line of reasoning is beginning to wear a little thin and more and more I think that instead of looking for the 'right job' I should maybe settle for the 'right now job'. The idea of 'settling' for anything makes me sick to my stomach though. It's taken me a long time to get to where I am right now, and I don't want to settle for anything less than what I want.
Fingers crossed. The perfect job is around the corner. I have faith...for now.
Just Me.

No comments: